WHY WE NEED TO USE EM IN AQUACULTURE?
As a result of industrialization, the water body of our ocean is heavily contaminated by the discharge of industrial and household wastes. The application of EM can significantly decompose these pollutants by promoting the growth of beneficial microbes which causes pollutants to ferment and break down rather than putrefy, creating an environment for the growth of aquaculture resources.
Benefits of using EM in Aquaculture
- EM improves the productivity and the quality of harvested products.
- EM improves the water quality (Turbidity, DO, PH, etc.) and reduce the production of harmful gases such as ammonia, hydrogen sulphide and methane.
- Reduce the quantity of sludge
- Reduce the population of pathogenic microbes in the water.
- Reduce the frequency of recycling water-lowering the cost.
- Reduce the use of using antibiotics.
HOW TO APPLY EM IN AQUACULTURE
-Mix 1L EMAS to 10kg of feed every day. No fermentation needed.
2. Water Condition and sludge reduction
-apply 1:10,000 EMAS/PB to pond water volume
Published : 30-Oct-2018