Made from fish extracts and contains compounds that promote plant growth.
It does not contain toxic or carcinogenic materials, thus is a good source of fertilizer.
Unlike other fertilizers derived from fish and other natural sources, the production of Amino Plus does not involve heating. Fish is liquefied at low temperatures which prevents denaturation of proteins and retains valuable amino acids, vitamins and natural oils.
It makes use of natural enzymes from fish to produce essential amino acids and fatty acids that can easily be absorbed by plants.
Amino Plus does not use harmful preservatives and makes use of organic acids produced by lactic acid bacteria (lactobacillus p.) for preservation.
Amino Plus Foliar fertilizer contains effective microorganisms consisting mostly of lactic acid bacteria, nitrogen fixing bacteria and yeast that act as bio-fertilizers for plants. These microorganisms are highly efficient agents in promoting plant growth and increasing tolerance to disease-causing microorganisms
Application of Amino Plus
Dilute 1-2 teaspoon (5-10 mL) of Amino Plus Foliar Fertilizer per Liter of Water. For Backpack sprayers, dilute 80-100 mL of Amino Plus Foliar Fertilizer in 16 Liters of backpack sprayers.
1. The product must be stirred well.Product contents may seperate (due to the presence of oils) either in its concentrated or diluted form. Hence, stirring well is very important. You should stir drums with a CLEAN pole or stick. Our suggested stirring is 100 revolutions 1 way and 50 revolutions the other way.
2.Pumps and spray equipment must be cleaned after every use.This is for the purpose of protecting your equipment from clogging and corrosion issues due to build up of oil. It is very important to fush your equipment with clean water to keep your equipment at its best working condition and as long as possible.
3. Do not store diluted. Once the product is already mixed with water, it must be used up within 24 hours. During our production process, we bring Amino Plus to a pH of 3.5 to attain stability. Once water has been added, pH level goes up and when store diluted, it will still work, but will smell really bad.
4. When mixing with other inputs: such as pesticides and other complimentary fertilizers, always add Amino Plus to the tank last.
5. Follow the recommended dilution. You can add more water, but do not add less than the minimum recommended dilution. This is to protect your plant from getting burnt due to the high concentration of nutrients.
6. Do not expose product to air during storage. Remember to put back the cap and close properly when storing the product after breaking seal. Entry of air can cause contamination.