Vegetables_in_Japan.pdf (133.48 KB)
Sustainable_Agriculture_with_EM_Super_Cera_Ceramics.pdf (62.16 KB)
EM Super Cera Ferment C
EM Super Cera Ferment C (also known as EM Super Cera Agriculture C) is powered ceramics which has been infused with EM, then fermented and cooked at several hundred degrees. By applying some to the soil and leaf surfaces, it improves plant growth and increases abundance of EM found in the soil.
- Manufactured in Japan utilizing a patented technology
- Made with EM•1® Microbial Inoculant. The Super Cera powder is used in construction and agriculture
- The powerful vibrational energy from the high temperature firing process is effective in stopping off-gassing of VOC's in building materials, increasing tensile strength in concrete, and protecting from EMF waves.
- The 7-micron particles (ultra-fine powder) are effective in creating spin in water conditioning.
- Emits ultrasonic frequency of 30 kilohertz.
- Mixes well in paints, adhesives, cement, and taping compounds.
- Small amounts are added to water treatments prior to use.
- About 1/4-1/3 teaspoon is added per gallon of water before using for making Activated EM•1®.
- 1 teaspoon of Super Cera Powder is added per gallon of liquid material, such as paint.
- For materials that are more solid in nature, such as concrete, it is added at 0.5-1% weight of the material.